Welcome to Spead Tax Group PLLC
This firm isn't just another tax preparation firm. We know taxation and are experts in all areas, including corporate, estate, individual, partnership and federal, local and state taxes. You can count on us for professional, timely and reliable services, which include the following:
- Entity Selection (S or C Corporation, Partnership, LLC, etc.)
- Best Way To Structure A Partnership
- Multi-state Income and Franchise Tax Planning
- Accounting Method Review and Tax Planning
- Individual and Business Tax Planning
- Estate, Gift and Succession Tax Planning
- Exempt Organizations and the new Form 990
- Trust Taxation - Federal and Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine.
- Equity Compensation Planning (Restricted Stock, Stock Options, Phantom Stock, etc.)
- Federal Tax Return Preparation - All Entities
- IRS Tax Representation - Audits, Appeals and Collection Matters
- State Tax Representation - Audits, Appeals and Collection Matters
- IRS and State (Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine) Offers in Compromise
- IRS and State (Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine) Tax Liens and Levies
- Purchase and Sale of Business-related Tax Advice, including Purchase Price Allocation
- Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine Tax Return Preparation and Planning - All Entities
- Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine Sales & Use Tax - All Entities
- Payroll Tax Return Preparation - Federal, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine - All Entities
- Divorce Taxation and Planning
- Bankruptcy Taxation and Planning
- Tax Seminars
You can learn more about the tax preparation and planning services we offer by browsing through our site.
Spead Tax Group, PLLC represents Taxpayers throughout the United States and is here for you year-round, not just during tax season.
Whether you have a simple tax question, need advice on the tax implications of a business decision, or want clarification on a government notice, feel free to contact us by phone at 1-877-285-5399. We look forward to assisting you with all your tax and financial needs.